Monday, June 15, 2009

Exciting News!!!

I woke up this morning to find I had been invited to join two design teams as a guest designer!! You can't beat that for an exciting Monday morning!!

I have a one week guest designer appearance on The Next Level for their Week #5. Here is the card that won me that spot. And for the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog I have a three month guest designer spot. Here is the card that won me that opportunity. I have to say that the Blue Lace card is one of my all time favorites of all the cards I have ever made and I'm so happy it won me a three month guest DT spot.

Thanks to everyone who left me nice comments about those and other cards!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Linda!!! I am so happy to know you're a guest designer for The Next Level. I can't wait to see what you'll create with us!

Abby:)

Unknown said...

You soooo deserve it my friend! Conratulations! Can't wait to see what you come up with for our 5th challenge @ TNL!
Hugs!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Congratulations Linda!

Basement Stamper said...

Does not surprise me when I saw that this morning, congratulations. Your work is wonderful and I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Carolyn said...

That's great, Linda!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your work for them.

Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Linda - this comes as no surprise at all - your work is amazing and should be showcased at every opportunity!! Enjoy!!

Elaine said...

Congratulations, Linda! Well deserved. :)

Tracy said...

Hi Linda and welcome to the team over at Creative Inspirations and woohooo at being guest designer over at The next Level..great way to start the day!!!
hugs
tracy
xxx

Lovely Linda said...

Hi again Linda - I have a little something over at my BLOG for you:

http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/

C U there! God bless you!

cheryl said...

hi hun just wanted to welcome you to the Creative inspirations team your entry was brilliant stunning so welcome aboard hun lots love cheryl xxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com