Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Simon Says Blog Hop Winner

Thanks so much to everyone for taking part in our first joint Simon Says Stamp and Simon Says Stamp and Show blog hop. What a fantastic turnout of entries we had. I'm pleased to announce that the winner of my blog candy for the hop, the Tim Holtz Fragments, is #188 Esme of The Crafty Vet blog. Congratulations Esme. Please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com with your mailing address details. Your package will be sent to you directly by Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks again everyone for making this hop such a wonderful success!

Blessings & hugs,

3 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Congratulations Esme---you're are going to love those fragments!

TwoHeartsPath said...

Congratulations Esme!!!
Patti

Justine said...

Do you know how much I wanted to be on that DT???? Timing for submissions was bad with our Military Transfer back here to the states. Oh Well, keep me posted on any Guest Spots (hint hint)
AND CONGRATULATIONS to ESME!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com