Monday, November 8, 2010

Whimsey Release - Sneak Peek

Good morning!  I have some exciting news to share.  I was honored to be asked to join the Whimsey Stamps release blog hop this week as a guest designer.  On November 10th, Whimsey Stamps will be releasing 6 new stamps and sets, including images and new sentiments sets and background stamps.  The stamps were designed by Crissy Armstrong, Melissa Jenkins and Ann Vento.  To design with for this release, I was given a beautiful vintage set designed by Crissy Armstrong called Peace on Earth.  You'll be seening more of it this week, but for now, I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what is coming.


I'll have another sneak peek for you tomorrow and then the full project on Wednesday, November 10th.  Hope to see you then.  Have a great day.

Hugs and blessings,

6 comments:

raindropecho said...

Beautiful sneak peek, Linda! I'm so glad you could join us for this release - I was so excited to see your name in the rotation!! I can't wait to see your entire project :)

- Ann

Beverly G said...

Looks like another beauty will be revealed.

Suzi Mac said...

This looks beautiful, looking forward to seeing the entire creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lori said...

Congratulations! Looks awesome so far, I'm sure it will be as awesome as the other work you do. And thanks for answering my ? on the UTEE, was just curious, 'cause I must not use heavy enough paper, lol!

Christine said...

Gorgeous peek!

Betty Wright said...

Linda, this is a gorgeous snippet of the whole I am sure! Your coloring is exquisite! I really hear your high and low lights in the long golden lochs. Just beautiful! Beautiful sparkle, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com