Friday, July 27, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 14 Winner


It's time again to announce the winner of Linda Ledbetter's Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge from the past week, sponsored once again by my Funkie Junkie Boutique.  
The challenge was Guilded Kraft Glassine, which unfortunately I wasn't able to play in being that I am on vacation.  Be sure to check out Linda's blog for so many fabulous entries and blogs that you can visit.  It looks like a really cool technique and one that I definitely need to try!


Our winner this time is entry #25 - congratulations to Melody from Up to My Elbows in Ink.  Please email me at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com to get your gift certificate code.  

1 comment:

CuddlyBunny said...

Congrats to Melody, and thanks to our Lindas for hosting and sponsoring the Compendium challenges!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com