Sunday, November 18, 2012

Star Baby

Greetings! I'm here today with a card I made for the recent Picture Star release over at Artistic Outpost.   This set is jam-packed with awesome stamps.  This star-baby is absolutely adorable.  As soon as I saw this stamp, I envisioned him in yellow.  Isn't he just the cutest with his trench coat and beret.  The background was made with the marbled stains technique with Mustard Seed and Picket Fence distress inks.  I used the stars from the set to stamp the background and also dry embossed some kraft core card stock with a star pattern and then sanded it.  The Tim Holtz ATC die was perfect for cutting the panel for the baby, who was colored with copics.  The STAR and Baby You're A Star  sentiments as well as the film reels and chalk board are all stamps from the set and were stamped in jet black archival ink.  If you haven't seen this set, you really should check it out here.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Linda, this little guy is really cute ! Fantastic design and the stars are gorgeous. Sue C x

Paper Profusion said...

Fab design - this little guy is like a miniature Elton John. Gorgeous fun card. Nicola x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a cool card, looks really fantastic.

Words and Pictures said...

I loved this over at AO - it's about the grooviest baby I've seen! The mustard and black are perfect for such a cool cat... Happy Sunday!
Alison x

marda said...

Waay cool man.

Sophie said...

NEIN! wie toll!
Was für eine coole und geniale Karte...
Dieses Set brauche ich auch unbedingt :-)

Ganz liebe Grüße

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com